The Rand Refinery 1 oz Gold Bar in Assay is a .9999 fine gold (24 karat) minted ingot that can be appreciated for its beauty and precision. The front side of each of these 1 oz Gold Bars features the Rand Refinery’s registered logo, weight, fineness, and unique serial number. On the reverse side is a mother and child elephant pattern, as well as the term “LOXODONTA” which is the genus designation of the African Elephant. Printed on the protective security card is the mint’s logo as well as the assay certificate verifying the weight and fineness of the gold bar, and a copy of the unique serial number engraved on the bar itself.
- Contains 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine gold
- Stamped with mint logo, weight, and fineness
- Engraved with unique serial number
- Mint sealed in tamper-evident assay packaging
- Quantities of 25 are shipped in mint box
- Compact and protected for convenient storage
- Approved for storage in a Precious Metals IRA
Rand Refinery Limited is the largest integrated single-site precious metals refining and smelting complex in the world. It was established in 1920 to refine gold within South Africa which until that time had been refined in London. If you have any questions about this 1 oz gold bar or the purchasing process, email or call us and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be happy to help.